Are you looking for Cloud Computing Training in Chennai? FITA provides you the best cloud computing course with real-time training by professional trainers. For more details, call 98417-46595
What is Cloud Computing?
Cloud computing is storing and accessing data, through internet programs instead of using hardware drive. The Cloud is an Internet Metaphor. Microsoft offers online versions of Excel, PowerPoint, and word accessed via a web browser by installing a version of cloud computing. Few cloud computing technologies are Google drive, Apple icloud, Amazon cloud drive, etc.
Why learn cloud computing at FITA?
FITA is one of the best Cloud Computing Training Institute in Chennai that gives you strong theoretical knowledge in the subject with practical training. FITA has well-experienced trainers from various MNC Companies with 8+ years of experience. FITA offers you Cloud computing Training in Chennai at an affordable price with 100% placement guaranteed assistance and certification assistance for the students.
Cloud Computing Course Syllabus:
Introduction to Cloud computing:
- What is Cloud Computing?
- What are the Components of cloud computing?
- Types of the cloud: Public, Private, and Hybrid.
- Delivering services from the cloud.
- Service types
- Comparing Cloud Computing Vendor Product: Amazon, Microsoft, Google, and others.
Adopting the cloud:
- Cloud computing solutions Key devices
- Instantaneous provisioning resources of computing
- Handling varied loads
- Infinite storage capacity Tapping
- Effective Pay – use billing models
- Evaluating barriers
- Sensitive data handling
- Assessing governance solutions
- Cloud security Aspects
PaaS – Delivering Platform as a service:
- Exploring technical foundation
- Components of PaaS
- Analyzing vendor PaaS provisions
- Building services – solution stacks
- To Become familiar with service platform tools.
- Evaluating the Vendor platform architecture
- Cloud Storage Management
- Deploying relational databases
- Controlling unstructured data
- Data availability Improvement
- Cloud Testing
- Employing support services
- Monitoring cloud-based services
- Analyzing portability
SaaS – Exploiting Software as a Service:
- Characterizing SaaS
- Installation and updates
- Minimizing local hardware and software Needs
- Comparing service scenarios
- Optimize cost and performance
- Simplifying business process creation
- Improving collaboration with the business productivity tools
- Deploy Web applications
- Inspecting SaaS technologies
- Implementing Web services: SOAP, REST
- Choosing Development platform
Migrating to the Cloud:
- Technical considerations
- Integrating the cloud
- Rearchitecting applications
- Migration Planning
- Avoiding vendor lock-in
- Avoiding vendor lock-in
- one-step solution
- Selecting a vendor
Building a Business Case:
- Financial implication Calculation
- Comparing in-house facilities
- Analyzing the Requirement of current and future computing
- Preserving business continuity
- Estimating Downstream economic factors
- Safeguarding access to assets
- Appropriate Selection of service-level agreements
- Security, availability and Disaster Recovery
Cloud computing Certification in Chennai at FITA, have weekday, weekend and fast track batches. FITA Academy equipped with Excellent Infrastructure, and it offers the Advanced Level of Training at an affordable price, Free Software Installation, and Course Material. And it is rated as the Best cloud computing Training Institute in Chennai.
Cloud computing Training FITA Venue:
We offer Cloud computing Training in Chennai at three different locations like Velachery, OMR and T Nagar which is close to Medavakkam, Pallikaranai, Saidapet, Thiruvanmiyur, Porur, Perungudi, Sollinganallur, Tambaram, West Mambalam, camproad, Anna Nagar, Mylapore, Ekkatuthangal, Choolaimedu, Adyar, Ambattur, Aminjikarai.
To become greater in the field of Cloud computing, join Cloud Computing Course in Chennai at FITA.