Are you looking for Android Training in Chennai? FITA Academy provides you the best Android Course with real-time training by professional trainers. For more details, call @ 9345045466
What is Android?
Android is a mobile operating system based on Linux kernel and designed primarily for smartphones and tablets. Android app can be published online which is available for both premium and free version. It uses Java language for coding, so if you are a Java professional, you can switch the career to Android app development if you are interested. Many organizations have started creating mobile-based applications since people nowadays prefer android.
Why Android Training at FITA Academy?
- Training in FITA Academy provides you the best Android Training in Chennai using Java language with professional trainers from leading IT company.
- FITA’s Android Course in Chennai gives you both practical and theoretical knowledge.
- We schedule 5-6 students per batch to give training effectively
- Flexible timing for the working professional (Weekday and Weekend classes available)
- Guidelines to crack your interview questions
High-level Android Training Syllabus
Android and JAVA Basics
1.Introduction to Android OS
4.Structure of Android Project
5.Core Java Concepts
6.History of Android
7.What is Android?
8. Android Development Tools
9. Practical Installation of Android SDK, Eclipse, and ADT Plug-in
- Data Abstraction
1. Activity Lifecycle
- Working example of life cycle
- Understanding the Lifecycle methods
2. User Interface
- Progress Bar and SeekBar
- TextView and EditText
- Button and CheckBox
3.Working with Layouts techniques
- Relative Layout
- Frame Layout
- Table Layout
- Linear Layout
- Design Layout Using XML for UI layout
- What is layout in Android?
4.Data Storage & Permissions
- SQLite – Database Usage
- Updating the Data using the preference
- Permission Systems
- Content providers, preferences
- Data storage using the preferences
- Database Operations
- Broadcast Receivers
6. Introduction to Android components / Building Blocks
- Content providers
- Broadcast receivers
7.Application development (Hello world)
- Understanding DDMS
- Debugging an Application
- Creating first Android application
- DDMS and log results
8.Understanding an Android application structure
- Values XML files
- Understanding the XML layout files structure
- Understanding the LDPI, MDPI, HDPI
- Explicit Intent
- Switch between activities using Explicit Intent
- Role of Intent Filters
- Implicit intents
- Launching native application using Intent
- Data transferring between Activities using Intents
- Intent Filters in your manifest
- Bound Services
- Running in Foreground
Android Training FITA Academy Venue:
We provide training for Android in Velachery, OMR and T Nagar which is very close to Medavakkam, Pallikaranai, Saidapet, Thiruvanmiyur, Porur, Perungudi, Sollinganallur, Tambaram, West Mambalam, camproad, Anna Nagar, Mylapore, Ekkatuthangal, Choolaimedu, Adyar, Ambattur, Aminjikarai.
To intensify your career in android app development join the Android Online Course, you are welcomed to call us at 98417-46595