Master the advanced concepts of VMware Training in Chennai. Learn VMware from FITA the Best VMware Training Institute in Chennai. Full Assistance in Placement! Flexible Timings! Skilled with Excellence! We provide safe and interactive classrooms for VMware cloud Training.
What do you mean by VMware?
VMware is a virtualization and cloud computing software distributor from California in 1988. VMware course is a server virtualization on the physical server to allow multiple virtual machines. Virtualization, storage software, security management tools and networking are some of the VMware tools. VMware product can be classified into two Server applications and Desktop applications. It is a leader that enables businesses to thrive in the cloud era.
How do we deliver?
Our service delivers courses which are highly demanded in the IT sector. FITA academy training is extremely focused and results from oriented training sessions. We provide real-time training classrooms on VMware cloud certification. We help you to plan, design, implement and architect VMware course.
Introduction to Virtualization Technologies
- VMware player
- VMware workstation
- Virtual box
Introduction to VMware Virtualization
- Introduce Virtualization
- Introduce vSphere components
- Introduce Virtual machines
- Create, configure, and manage network connections
- Create, configure, and manage port groups
- Create, configure, and manage vNetwork standard switches
VMware ESX and ESXi ( ESX/ESXi 4.1)
- Introduce the architecture of ESX and ESXi
- Manually configure ESX/ESXi
VMware vCenter Server
- Install and configure vCenter Server components
- Manage vCenter Server inventory objects
- Create and manage vSphere datastores
- Configure ESX/ESXi with iSCSI, NFS
- Modify and manage virtual machines
- Deploy virtual machines using the Create New Virtual Machine wizard, templates, cloning, and VMware vCenter Converter
- Perform Storage vMotion migrations
- Introduce VMkernel methods for optimizing CPU and memory usage
- Control virtual machine access to CPU, memory, and I/O resources
- Monitor resource usage using vCenter Server performance graphs and alarms
- Control user access through roles and permissions
- Manage ESX/ESXi configuration compliance using Host Profiles
- Manage multiple vCenter Server inventories using VMware vCenter Linked Mode
- Create, configure, and manage vNetwork distributed switches, network connections, and port groups
- Configure and manage a VMware Distributed Resource Scheduler cluster
- Perform VMware vMotion migrations
- Backup and recover virtual machines using VMware Data Recovery
- Configure fault-tolerant virtual machines using VMware Fault Tolerance
- Configure and manage a VMware High Availability cluster
- Manage patching and patch compliance using vCenter Update Manager
VMware is the longest and the most successful certification course. It looks great on your resume. To become VCP (VMware Certified Professional) one should take authorized VMware vsphere training. VMware is a robust, self-paced learning solution. We deliver modular certification training.
Why choose VMware Training in Chennai?
With skilled instructors and extensive hands-on experience by experts, FITA always tops. Every student is provided with individual laptops. VMware Courses in Chennai creates a powerful learning environment. We give you a highly-powered VMware Learning. FITA trainers explain you the concepts with best scenarios and real-time examples.
We have three branches located in Velachery, OMR and T Nagar which is very close to Pallikaranai, Tambaram, Thiruvanmiyur, Porur, Medavakkam, Perungudi, Shollinganallur, West Mambalam, Mylapore, Ekkatuthangal, Saidapet, Choolaimedu, Adyar, Anna Nagar, Ambattur, Aminjikarai, Camp road.
Enter the world of Virtualization with VMware Training in Chennai. Accredited VMware Courses in Chennai with the interactive session! End-to-end solutions combined with experts! Enroll with us for VMware Courses in Chennai!
Related Courses: Cloud Computing Training in Chennai