Are you looking for Selenium Training in Chennai? FITA Academy provides you the best Selenium Course in Chennai with real-time training by professional trainers. For more details, call @ 9345045466.
Want to know more about the record/playback tool for authorizing test? Get connected with Selenium Training in T.Nagar for getting trained by the Best Selenium Training Institute Chennai. Master with FITA and get skilled to automate cases in Selenium.
What is Selenium?
Selenium is an open source testing tool for web applications. Selenium supports various programming languages including C#, Java, Python, PHP, and Perl. Most of the modern browsers run the selenium tests. Online entrepreneurs use this testing tool to test their web interfaces like Facebook, Google. Java is the most adapted programming languages used with selenium. Selenium is the platform independent that can be installed on various OS like Linux, Windows etc., and also it supports all the browsers.
What FITA Academy does with Selenium Training?
Our ultimate goal is to provide Personalized Training which includes Artificial Intelligence, Management, IT, Programming and Statistics. With our large network of mentors, we give training with real time projects. We help learners to gain knowledge and skills for the growth of their career and change their lives. Our mentors offer selenium training along with certification courses that include topics like Selenium RC, Selenium Grid, Selenium, Selenium IDE and Selenium Web drive. All the strategies for creating powerful automated web tests during the Selenium Online Training.
Selenium Course Syllabus in FITA Academy:
- Introduction of Selenium Components
- Selenium Introduction – What is Selenium and Why Selenium?
- Selenium & Supported Languages – Java, PHP & Python
- Why Automation?
- When Automation?
- Automation the end solution?
SELENIUM IDE AND RC
- Introduction to Selenium RC
- Actions, Asserts, Assessors
- Installing Selenium IDE
- Developing Test Cases & Test Suites With Selenium-IDE
- “Selenese” – Selenium Commands
- Architectural difference between WebDriver Vs RC
- Cross Browser Testing – Firefox, IE, Chrome, HtmlUnitDriver
- Handling various WebElement using WebDriver
- Handling pop-ups, windows, and Alerts
- Handling Files – Upload & Download using AutoIT
- Selenium WebDriver Introduction
- Download and Configure WebDriver with Eclipse
- Object locators / Identification
- Handling Mouse movements and keyboard Events
- Automating Real time scenarios
DEVELOP HYBRID FRAMEWORK
- Reading and Understanding reports
- Creating Hybrid Framework for Web Application using WebDriver /TestNG
- Screenshot of Failed Test case
- Use external Data for Testing (Excel sheet, XML files, Property file)
- Integration with Maven
- Is automation the final solution?
- Why and When Automation?
OOPS CONCEPTS AND CORE JAVA
- Java programming concepts
- OOPs concepts – Abstraction, Encapsulation, Polymorphism & Inheritance
- Access and Nonaccess modifiers
- Collections – Set, List, Array and Array list
- Retrieving data from database
- Setup Java environment – Download JDK and Setup eclipse
- Class, Object, Variables, Methods & Packages
- Conditions and Loops
- Interfaces, Constructors
- Exception Handling
- TestNG introduction and Configuration with eclipse
- Creating Test Suite with TestNG
- Introduction of testing framework & Unit Testing
- Tools helping Object identification
- Difference between TestNG and JUnit
- TestNG Annotations and Data Providers
- Hybrid Framework
- Keyword Driven Framework
- Data-driven framework
HYBRID FRAMEWORK DEVELOPMENT
- Developing Hybrid Framework for web applications using TestNG/WebDriver
- Utilize External data for Testing ( XML files, Excel sheet, Property file)
- Reading the Reports
- Understanding the Reports
- Failed Test case Screenshot
- Page Object Model
- Remote Webdriver
- Configuring Grid setup
- Introduction to Selenium Grid
- Configuring Grid for Multi-browsers
- Integration with Maven
- Integration with Hudson
- Introduction to Cucumber
- Use of Cucumber
- BDD and application of BDD
- Gherkin and its components
- Definition of Step
- Cucumber Project set up
REPORTING TOOLS AND REAL TIME PROJECT
Selenium Training FITA Academy Venue:
We offer training at three different locations like Velachery, OMR and T Nagar which is close to Medavakkam, Pallikaranai, Saidapet, Thiruvanmiyur, Porur, Perungudi, Sollinganallur, Tambaram, West Mambalam, camp road, Anna Nagar, Mylapore, Ekkatuthangal, Choolaimedu, Adyar, Ambattur, Aminjikarai.
Boost your future by undergoing Selenium Course in Chennai. Start your training to come across Selenium Tool for testing. 100% Placement Assistance!
Call @ 9345045466 to enroll in the Selenium Training in Chennai. Learn the course in FITA Academy T.Nagar to aggrandize your future.